How do I become a Medior Front-end Developer at CloudSandboxes?
As a Medior Front-end Developer you work on the user-friendliness of our website and portal. You enjoy working with the UX designer to pick up stories. You get energy from coming up with creative solutions and are happy to present this within the team. You are also proud of your work and welcome all feedback. “Want to become a Medior Front-end Developer at CloudSandboxes?.
You enjoy doing this
- Improving the user-friendliness of our website and portal.
- Thinking about technical choices, such as our architecture, tools and processes.
- Keeping an eye on the performance of the website and analyze how you can improve it.
- Colleagues and yourself help through pull requests, code reviewing and pair programming.
- Making our website even a little bit better every day.
You recognize yourself in the following
- You have a BSc or MSc in for example Computer Science.
- You have between 3-5 years of experience as a Front-end Developer.
- Strong experience with modern HTML, CSS/SCSS, REACT as a framework and composition.
- Experience in one or more server side languages such as PHP or C#.
- Enforce code quality through Test Driven Development and linting.
- Working in a fast paced Continuous Integration & Deployment environment gets you excited.
- You’re self-learning, independent, and have excellent problem-solving skills.
- Working with Scrum/Agile working is second nature to you.
- You know how Git works.
- You’re proud of your work and welcome all feedback.
- You’re fluent in English and have a European passport and/or live in the EU
- Knowledge of Azure or other cloud platform is a pre
This is what you’re looking for in a job
- An awesome workplace. An informal, playful office space.
- 25 leave days. As long as you’ll promise to come back.
- Travel allowance and a retirement plan.
- Possible to work fulltime remote, our main location is Amsterdam-Noord but it is up to you where you want to work from.
- International company, which employees working from within and outside Europe.
- Become a thought leader in your working area.