To register for the sandbox-application your need to look up and create the following 4 details in your own existing azure environment.
To register for the sandbox-application your need to look up and create the following 4 details in your own existing azure environment. Keep in mind the following prerequisites.
1) Your company already has an active Azure subscription, if this is not the case you could create a trail-account at azure.com
2) You need to have read and write rights on Azure Active Directory. When you do not have this contact your global Azure admin, they are usually part of the AD-team or Office365 team.
The Azure tenant name can be found in the Azure portal.
1) Login to portal.azure.com.
2) Select Azure Active directory -> Custom domain names. There you will find the Azure Tenant name. Note this down.
3) Then create a service principle. By clicking on Azure Active Directory -> App registration (preview) -> New Registration. You have created a new Service Principle Name.
4) A new window will pop up, where you need to fill in the information and click on register. Make sure you select "Accounts in any organizational directory"
5) After registering, the SPN resource will automatically open. On this tab two more settings are present. Note down the Application ID and the Directory tenant ID.
6) For the last setting to retrieve, you need to create a secret for this SPN. Click on Certificates & Secrets -> New client secret ID -> select 2 years -> Add. This will create a Key Value that you need to write down. Keep in mind that this value will not be retrievable after leaving this tab.
7) With these four settings: Application ID, Tenant ID, Tenant name and Client Secret Value you can fill in the sandbox-form.